Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day

Seems to be a common theme on my friends blogs. We got thirteen inches of snow. I came out the front door to head to work and...screamed...jumped up and down...called my husband, yelling "It's like Christmas out here!" I love snow. I even enjoyed fishtailing the 15 miles to work. Fun stuff. While many people enjoyed their days off, I still had to work. I was, however, pleasantly surprised by how many insane people see thirteen inches of snow and think to themselves...lets go Outback tonight. I suppose it helped that we only had eight servers because many of them got plowed in by the city plows. Rob spent the day running a taxi service for his employees with the truck, but was nice enough to dig my car out before he left. Such a sweet man...

No comments:

Post a Comment