Saturday, January 10, 2009

Apologies and Resolutions

My apologies to anyone anxiously awaiting my postings :) So here is what has happened in the last month: Posted last blog posting, scheduled suicide but had to postpone for lack of time, baked holiday goodies, did homework, worked, slept, baked, did homework, workedsleptbakeddidhomeworketc..., went crazy, wrapped presents, had ice storm, Rob had car accident, had another ice storm, worked on final project for three days solid, packed to go to Chicago, waited to jump on the roads after our ice storm, but before Chicago's ice storm (are you catching a trend here), got to Chicago, slept for the first time in a week, drank lots of hot chocolate, ate lots of food, went to Midnight Mass, had Christmas, read nine books, dreaded the end of my two week vacation, forgot to order my textbook for the new class, worked, slept, did homeworkworkedsleptdidhomework (you get the picture?). I did have a break that I could have used to catch up on my blog, but I refused to touch a computer during that time and thus far I have managed to keep my computer from reading my thoughts...

2 comments: