Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Blogger Observations

I have never blogged before, but I noticed a couple of things when setting up this account.

1. They rate your password strength. If you are sharing your thoughts with the web at large, does it matter how good your password is?
2. I hate computers
3. Webdings is a font option. Because things make sense when written in webdings. (Translation: because things make sense when written in webdings.)
4. I hate computers
5. I am up way too late tonight (this morning? It kinda all runs together after a while).
6. I hate computers
7. I have forgotten what the next three things I noticed were because it is 7:40 AM and I am irritated with my computer, although I get the distinct feeling this is one of those user-issues rather than something the computer did.

Leave me a comment if you were actually able to access this thing.

3 comments:

  1. Password strength matters, because people do hijack blogs to use for advertising. And, it's the same login as your Google account, and there are other things you can access with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning it was not nearly as funny, but last night, I couldn't stop giggling over the absurdity (or perceived absurdity) of it. Being sleep deprived is fun...the world is a funnier place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But how do you feel about computers? BTW - do you think the hour of the night/morning had anything to do with your affinity to the machine?

    ReplyDelete