Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sarah vs. the Customers with No Shame

I ran across a new specimen of human last night. A lady sat down with her three children, husband and father-in-law.

Me: Ma'am your sweater still has the price tag on it. Would you like me to get that for you? (It was in the back and hard for her to reach).
Her: Oh, no, I haven't decided if I am taking it back yet.

Later in the dinner, she stopped me as I was on my way to another table with their food...

Her: Here, we are done with these ramekins, take them with you.
Me: (Showing her that my hands were full) I will be right back to get them, just let me drop off this table's food.
Her: (Trying to put them on the other table's plate) Just take them with you now.
Me: Ma'am my hands are full right now, if you will just let me set down these plates I will be right back for your dirty dishes.
Her: I will just sit them on this wall for you then.
Me: That would be better ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment