Monday, February 16, 2009

Looney Bin

Sometimes I think I work at a looney bin. The last week has been an exercise in insanity. We have had new people trying to swallow a tablespoon full of cinnamon in a minute, convinced the new guy that one of the employees had Turret's minus the swearing and had him feeling genuinely sorry for laughing at him, played charades, and had the staff doing shots of energy drinks at the bar. I think I had five energy drinks on Saturday and couldn't stop giggling most of the day. I can only imagine what the customers thought of us. We had so much fun...and now we are all so tired. One more day to go, then I get my day 'off.' I will never be so glad to see a week end. Even now, it is six in the morning and I am too keyed up to sleep. I am never going to get any semblance of a 'normal' schedule.

1 comment: