Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wipeout

So for those of you who do watch TV, there is a new game show called wipeout. They have an obstacle called the big balls which consists of (surprise!) four large red bouncy balls that resemble frosting balloons on a cake. Now if the contestant takes too long contemplating how to make it across the big balls, they are 'motivated' by a large red pendulum.

An example of someone who almost gets motivated... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nym7HiwkUL4

I had my own encounter with the motivator last night. I came home from work and my hubby had decided to help me get around to tackling the laundry pile that I had been ignoring quite deliberately for four days. He has figured out that if he starts it I will fold it and put it away so it doesn't get wrinkly. Also, if it is in my kitchen it is much harder to ignore than in a hamper in the bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment