Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Interference

I won't be on here for a couple weeks due to school and life in general interfering with my Internet time. My apologies... As far as updates go, I got a call back from a firm I applied to so I might be joining the adult world and getting a real job sometime this summer. I have planted part of my plants for the summer. My house is finally starting to look good on a consistent basis. I got enough veggies from the store to make seven or eight excellent soups over the next couple weeks so we should be eating good for a little bit at least. I managed to survive Mother's day at the restaurant without yelling at anyone or hurting myself. I'm exhausted and can't wait till my next school break...seven weeks and one day, not that I'm counting the days. I miss my social life and will hopefully emerge sometime in the near future a stronger and better person for the experience. I think Rob has made the top of my hit list for encouraging the going back to school madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment