Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Doctors and the Like

Having been sick since Thursday...NOT with swine flu as everyone keeps asking...I agreed to go to the doctor if I didn't feel better today. I woke up this morning and for the first time in five days, I could breathe. Relieved that I wasn't going to have to take time out of my busy day for a doctor's appointment, I got up and started getting ready. Then I looked in the mirror and decided that maybe I should go to the doctor after all. A quick search of WebMD confirmed my suspicions and I was off to see a very excited doctor who "had never seen a case this bad before!" Really, could you contain your excitement at least a little bit? Then a whole lot of phone tag to find someone to cover my shift. Apparently I have pink eye, which normally wouldn't bother me too much, but she told me to throw away my toothbrush, contacts, and wash my sheets and towels. For the record, my project for last Sunday was the bathroom and bedroom. I just changed the sheets two days ago, my toothbrush and contacts are two days old... It hurts a little to throw away three month lenses that have been worn once. Oh well. The bright side is I have the night off, so I should have plenty of time to get my homework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment