Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Three Months


Gus was three months old on Monday. My Mother's Day/Anniversary/Christmas present was a really, really awesome camera. Luckily he was having a very cooperative day and laid on his belly for almost twenty minutes while I played with my new toy.


I love that smile!
This is really the first time we have tolerated being on our belly for more that a couple minutes. The holding himself up on his arms in new too.

He looks like a little boy in so many pictures I love to see ones where he still looks like a baby.

This is his new face he makes all the time. He is teething and too little to hold onto stuff so he just chews his own gums.

Trying to sit up...
Watching...
Uh-Oh!
Our naked session was cut short when he decided that now was the perfect time to have his once daily poo...

4 comments:

  1. These are great shots! I hope to see him in person one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!! I am soo in love with these pictures!!!! I can't wait until the 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Red hair! How fun! When I was young, kids used to follow me around, pretending to roast marshmallows over my head. Looks like Gus is in for the same treatment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe's comment was "I'd heard of gingers, but I never knew it could happen to us!"

    ReplyDelete