Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sarah vs. the Morons (Part III)

Customer: What are the ingredients of this bread?
Me: Well I don't know all of them but it is a honey wheat bread.
Customer: Why is it brown?
Me: It has a small amount of pumpernickel flour in it to give it color.
Customer: I will need to see the ingredient label.
Me: Well the box is rather large to bring out here, what are you allergic to and I will go look for you.
Customer: I want to make sure there is no caffeine in it.
Me: In the bread?
Customer: Yes.
Me: There is no caffeine in the bread ma'am
Customer: I just need to see for myself that it isn't coffee giving it that brown color, I'm not allergic to caffeine, I just don't want to be up all night from eating too much bread.

Hard to argue with that...I wouldn't want to be up all night from eating bread either.

1 comment:

  1. Giggling out loud. Shhhh, may wake up husband. It's an idea to put coffee in bread. Hmmm. You get to meet the 'funniest' people!!!

    ReplyDelete